1st, 2nd, or 3rd year Welder/Boilermaker/Heavy Metal Fabrication
ASQ Assets provides all fleet and maintenance services to the ASQ Group to ensure our fleet of trucks, vehicles, heavy plant equipment and machinery is maintained and operating safely and efficiently.
We are currently seeking a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year welder/boilermaker/heavy metal fabrication to work within our Maintenance team at our Quarry in Newbridge
Your main duties will include:
- Heavy fabrication
- Competently read and understand drawings and specifications
- Competently use electric hand tools
- Competently use trade related equipment
- Maintain equipment in a manner which ensures continuing quality standards are met
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Actively participate in required training and education programs
- Follow all WHS policies and procedures
- Complete all competencies at TAFE
- Complete any other tasks or activities as requested by management
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the trade
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Commitment to the full term of the apprenticeship and study requirements
- Valid Australian drivers’ licence and/or a means to be able to get to and from Newbridge Quarry
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.