1st or 2nd year Diesel Mechanic
ASQ Assets provides all fleet and maintenance services to the ASQ Group to ensure our fleet of trucks, vehicles, heavy plant equipment and machinery is maintained and operating safely and efficiently.
We are currently seeking a 1st or 2nd year diesel mechanic to work within our Maintenance team at our Quarry in Newbridge.
In this role you will:
- Repair, modify and maintain company vehicles, including Mack, Volvo, Hino, Komatsu, UD and Hitachi
- Conduct preventative maintenance checks
- Ensure all work orders are completed efficiently in a timely manner
- Take pride in your work and be self-motivated
- Comply with our Workplace Health, Safety & Environment Management system
- Attend Trade School in Swan Hill
- Completion of a mechanical pre-apprenticeship (preferred but not essential
- Valid Australian drivers’ licence and/or a means to be able to get to and from Newbridge Quarry
- Availability to work a minimum of every second Saturday
- Previous mechanical work experience (preferred but not essential)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.