We are currently searching for a Diesel Mechanic to work within our Fleet and Maintenance team at our quarry in Newbridge.
In this role you will:
- Repair, modify and maintain company vehicles, crushing plant and other equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance checks
- Ensure all work orders are completed efficiently in a timely manner
- Take pride in your work and be self-motivated
- Comply with our Workplace Health, Safety & Environment Management system
- Complete regular training to advance your knowledge
- Work on a large fleet of vehicles including Mack, Volvo, Komatsu, Hino, Hitachi , UD
- Travel around Central Victoria to our various sites
- Enjoy above award wages
The successful candidate will:
- Have completed a trade qualification in diesel mechanics
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Have experience in road transport and/or earthmoving equipment maintenance
- Be capable of working without supervision and as part of a team
- Be able to mentor tradesmen and apprentices
Other skills that would be an advantage include:
- Heavy combination truck license
- Additional machinery experience
- Auto electrical experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
This position may be suitable for Bendigo based FIFO workers looking for extra work.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.