ASQ Allstone Quarries is currently searching for a Lab Technician to join the team at our Newbridge quarry.
The Lab Technician will be responsible for sampling and testing our range of quarry and concrete products in our NATA accredited lab. They will be committed to safety and quality, processing product samples as per the Vic Roads and Australian Standards, executing laboratory testing, analysing data and reporting according to standard procedures.
Summary of key roles and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with the ASQ Document Management System (Operational, WHSE and Quality)
- Product sampling, testing and reporting
- Ensure compliance with NATA requirements
- Safety and quality conscious
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices
- A strong understanding of NATA requirements/ NATA signatory
- An understanding of manual handling within a laboratory environment
Required experience, education and certifications:
- Minimum year 12 education
- Competence/certification in Construction material testing or related
- Proven experience as a Lab Technician or working within a laboratory environment
- Experience in quality control testing of construction material products
- Experience with GeoTester software (desirable)