Mobile Crushing Plant Leading Hand
ASQ is a locally owned, family-operated business, which has been servicing Central Victoria since 1970. The business consists of three divisions: ASQ Allstone Quarries, ASQ Premix Concrete and ASQ Garden & Landscape. This diversity enables ASQ to provide products, expertise and solutions for a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial projects, both locally and throughout Victoria.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Crushing Plant Leading Hand
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you
Required skills and abilities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in operating and maintaining Mobile Crushing Plant
- Experience in operating earthmoving machinery
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets
- Competent in performing basic plant repairs and preventative maintenance tasks
- Commitment to work safely and comply with safety procedures
- Strong Communication and leadership skills to lead a small team
Work is based in a range of locations, including Regional Victoria and Geelong
All positions are subject to completion of Medicals and drug and alcohol screening. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position may involve working with Crystalline Silica, for more information click here.