ASQ is a locally owned, family-operated business, which has been servicing Central Victoria since 1970. The business consists of three divisions: ASQ Allstone Quarries, ASQ Premix Concrete and ASQ Garden & Landscape. This diversity enables ASQ to provide products, expertise and solutions for a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial projects, both locally and throughout Victoria.
We are looking for an experienced Quarry Foreman who will work as a 2IC to the Quarry Manager. The Quarry Foreman is responsible ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the Quarry, overseeing all operations, both on site and in the office, managing workers, coordinating production and monitoring all site systems.
This is a Full-time position
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with the ASQ Document Management System (Operational and WHSE)
- Management of site workers
- Overseeing the daily operation of the site
- Certificate IV Surface Extraction Operations (desirable)
- Knowledge/experience in quarry, construction, or mining industries (essential)
- Experience in loader, excavator, skid steer and dump truck (desirable)
- Valid manual drivers licence (essential)
Why work for ASQ?
- Develop your career in a growing industry
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development
- Work for a company which offers opportunities for growth
The successful applicant will be safety-conscious with proven experience in a Quarry/Mining setting. They will be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills with proven experience in a leadership role.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5th April 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted.