Site Manager - Garden & Landscape
About ASQ Garden & Landscape
ASQ Garden & Landscape is a locally owned and operated business supplying a large range of landscaping and horticultural needs for the novice gardener through to the professional landscaper.
Operating five unique sites across Central Victoria, our landscape supply yards and garden nurseries located in Bendigo, Harcourt, Castlemaine and Maryborough are presented and maintained to the highest industry standard. Our sites are operated by professional, qualified staff who deliver expert advice, knowledge and services to our retail and trade customers.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced retail site manager who is customer focused, can drive sales, make decisions, lead, inspire and engage our Garden & Landscape team. The Site Manager’s main responsibilities will include:
- Managing site workers across five landscape supply yards and garden nurseries
- Overseeing daily operations onsite
- Management of sales and purchases
- Ensuring all Garden & Landscape employees comply with the ASQ Document Management System (Operational & WHSE)
Why work for ASQ?
- Develop your career in a growing industry
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development
- Work for a company which offers opportunities for growth
The successful applicant will be safety-conscious with proven experience in a retail setting. They will be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills with proven experience in a leadership role. Experience in landscaping and/or horticulture is advantageous, but not essential.
Applications close 8th September 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted.