ASQ is a locally owned and operated company supplying quality products and services for many small, medium and large businesses and retail customers. Our three divisions allow us to provide high quality products and professional expertise for a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial projects.
About the position
We are looking for a casual Carpenter with proven experience in completing a wide range of construction projects to work alongside our existing building and maintenance team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Completing minor maintenance work across our sites
- Working on larger projects as necessary
- Complying with ASQ’s Workplace Health, Safety and Environment management system
Why work for ASQ?
ASQ is a proud employer of over 100 staff working across seven sites within our organisation. Being a locally owned, family operated business we aim to foster a family friendly workplace and are committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff and working environment
- Develop your career within a growing company
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development
- Work for a company which offers opportunities for growth
The successful applicant will have proven experience in the construction industry, a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
Other key attributes include:
- Third / fourth year apprentice or qualified carpenter
- Commercial carpentry experience desired but not essential
- Posses a broad range of skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Fit, healthy and able to complete manual duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills