ASQ Assets provides a one stop shop for all fleet and maintenance services to the ASQ Group to ensure our fleet of trucks, vehicles, heavy plant equipment and machinery is maintained and operating safely and efficiently.
Summary of key roles and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with the ASQ Document Management System (Operational and WHSE)
- Management of heavy transport fleet
- Management of workers/contractors
- Compliance with state and federal legislation/regulations
- Management of Computerised Management System (CMS)
- Oversee the management of both company and sub-contractor fleet and equipment
- Provide direct supervision to the Heavy Vehicle truck team
- People management, mentoring, and leadership
- Complete incident reporting and investigation
- Manage fleet compliance with legislative requirements including Chain of Responsibility (CoR), NHVR/NHVAS, and PBS
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting for key stakeholders
- Promote safety awareness through conducting toolbox talks, and development of Safe Work practices, completing regular inspections and participating in incident reporting and investigation
- Manage and maintain all Company fleet, mobile plant, and fixed plant data within business CMS/database
- Coordinate the commissioning and decommissioning of fleet and plant
- You will have previous Fleet Management experience
- People and team management experience
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experiencing working with a variety of IT systems and CMS
- Ability to read and interpret legislation/regulations
- Strong WHSE focus
If you feel that your prior experience along with your skills and knowledge align with our requirements for this very exciting and important role, we would love to hear from you. Previous transport experience is desirable but not essential.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete a company pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.