Concrete Agitator Driver
ASQ Premix Concrete is currently searching for a Concrete Agitator Truck Drivers to be responsible for the provision of effective customer service in the unloading and delivery of concrete, ensuring safe work practices at all times. Also responsible for maintaining the presentation of the truck and ancillary equipment.
Required skills and abilities
- Good understanding of Chain of Responsibility (CoR) legislation
- Excellent communication
- Positive and confident customer interaction
- Computer skills
- Safety Conscious
- Strong work ethic
Required education and certifications
- No experience is required for Agitator Trucks but must have previous Truck driving experience
- Heavy Rigid (HR) or Heavy Combination (HC) Licence
- Construction Induction (desirable)
ASQ will provide all necessary training to ensure you become a competent agitator driver within their truck driving fleet.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.