ASQ Garden & Landscape is heavily involved in the local community. From employing local residents, sponsoring local groups and organisations, offering apprenticeships and work placement positions, collaborating with local businesses and donating a percentage of sales through our VIP Community Rewards Program.
Our Community Rewards Program has been designed to support a range of community groups within the region. Each time a VIP member shops at an ASQ Garden & Landscape site, not only do they receive a 5% discount but one per cent of their purchase is also donated to their organisation of choice.
Not only does becoming a VIP member help us to give back to the community, but it also benefits our customers.
VIP member benefits:
- 5% off all garden and landscape products
- Seasonal newsletter
- Birthday voucher
- Email updates on offers and events
- Exclusive sales and events
- Bendigo Animal Welfare &Community Services
- Bendigo Health
- Campbells Creek Primary School
- Cancer Council
- Castlemaine CFA
- Castlemaine Health
- CWA Central Victoria
- Eaglehawk CFA
- Harcourt CFA
- Harcourt Valley Primary School
- Kalianna Special School
- Maiden Gully CFA
- Maldon Neighbourhood Centre
- Maryborough and District Garden Club
- Maryborough Cancer Care Project
- Maryborough Community House
- Mt Alexander Accommodation Respite Group
- Mt Alexander Animal Welfare
- St. Luke’s Anglicare
Group and Trolley buys:
To help our customers get more done for less, we have Group Buy and Trolley Buy discounts. When you purchase five or more of the same plant variety you will receive 5% off (10% for VIP members) the price, and if you fill a trolley with 20 or more of the same plant variety you’ll save 10% (VIP members will save 15%).