Concrete Agitator Truck Driver
We have an exciting opportunity for a trainee/ experienced Casual Concrete Agitator Truck Driver to join our growing team, based in Long Gully and working across other ASQ locations.
- Family-owned and operated business | Great management and team culture
- Casual role
- $27.50 per hour + Casual loading
- Training and Development opportunities available
ASQ Premix Concrete supplies a range of concrete mixes to suit all commercial, industrial and domestic projects made to VicRoads and Australian standards. We offer a broad product range for small domestic jobs right through to large commercial projects, which are serviced by our concrete plants located in Bendigo and Newbridge.
About the role:
Reporting to the Concrete Premix Plant Manager, The Concrete Agitator Truck Driver is responsible for the provision of effective customer service in the unloading and delivery of concrete, ensuring safe work practices at all times as well as maintaining the presentation of the truck and ancillary equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with ASQ Workplace Health Safety and Environment (WHSE) Document Management System
- Provision of exceptional customer service
- Maintain presentation of concrete agitator truck and ancillary equipment
For more information, download the Position Description below.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous truck driving experience, experience driving an agitator truck is desirable but not mandatory.
- Sound understanding of the chain of responsibility legislation
- Must hold a Heavy Rigid or Heavy Combination Licence
- Must be safety-conscious and committed to safe work practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a courteous and polite manner.
- Positive and confident customer interaction and strong work ethics
ASQ will provide all necessary training to ensure you become a competent agitator driver within their truck driving fleet.
All positions are subject to the completion of medicals, including drug and alcohol screening. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For more information, email email@example.com