Truck Drivers (Heavy Combination)
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Heavy Combination (HC) Truck Driver to join our growing team, based in Newbridge and other ASQ locations. With a modern and well-maintained fleet, alongside a loyal customer base, this position will allow you to take ownership of your responsibilities and join a well-established team.
- Family-owned and operated business | Great management and team culture
- Full-time role | Ability to work weekends and public holidays required
- Competitive above award rates!
ASQ Allstone Quarries is dedicated to supplying its customers with a diverse range of quality products, combined with outstanding service. Our quarry produces and supplies quality crushed rock and aggregate materials to Bendigo and the surrounding district. We maintain large stockpiles of our products and our sales team provides a fast and safe turnaround. We also offer a mobile crushing operation in addition to the fixed plant, which is located at Newbridge.
ASQ Assets provides a one stop shop for all fleet and maintenance services to the ASQ Group to ensure our fleet of trucks, vehicles, heavy plant equipment and machinery is maintained and operating safely and efficiently.
About the role:
Heavy Combination Truck Drivers are responsible for the safe and efficient unloading and delivery of product to customers, and timely delivery of quarry materials, as well as maintaining the presentation of the truck and ancillary equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with the ASQ policies and procedures according to the Operational and Work, Health, Safety and Environment (WHSE) Management System.
- Timely delivery of product and exceptional customer service.
- Maintain presentation of Heavy Combination Truck and Ancillary Equipment.
The successful candidate must have:
- Heavy Combination Licence
- Experience driving truck and dog combinations and/or semi tipper
- Experience in tipping and spreading
- Transport and Logistics training, and Loader driving experience is highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of the Heavy Vehicle National Law and Regulations (HVNL) and Chain of Responsibility (CoR) legislation
- Be physically fit to perform manual handling tasks, mechanically minded, with the ability to keep the truck in top condition
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays as required
- Safety-conscious with solid understanding of OH&S and compliance and committed to safe work practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a courteous and polite manner
All positions are subject to the completion of medicals, including drug and alcohol screening. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For more information, please email email@example.com.